Are you 100% sure you are going to heaven?
My friend, did you know that many people, even people who go to church and consider themselves religious believe very strongly that one can never know for sure that if they were to die tonight - they would be in heaven?
I want to tell you that according to God's word, God wants you to know and be 100% sure that if you were to die tonight, that you would be in heaven. 1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
God's word tells us every thing we need to know, so that we can be 100% of our future home in heaven. Please read on, so that you can be 100% sure:
* The Bible tells us that no one is righteous because we have all sinned
* The reason we sin is because we are all descendants of Adam–the first sinner. And his sin nature was handed down from father to son (like spiritual genetics) all the way down to you and me. So we are all natural-born sinners
(Romans 5:12;Ephesians 2:3).
* Since we are all natural born sinners we are unable to stop sinning whether mentally or physically. Consequently, we are unrighteous and it is our
unrighteousness that keeps us from entering into a holy heaven(1 Corinthians 6:9).
* God’s punishment for sin is death. This is a spiritual death. It is a separation from the God of eternal life in a place of eternal death called Hell and then in the Lake of Fire (Romans 6:23a; Revelation 20:12-15).
* But though you are a sinner God still loves you and wants you to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. To save you from Hell God sent His Son Jesus Christ--who had no sin--to pay the penalty for your sins–past, present and future. It was on the cross of Calvary where Jesus took your sins upon Himself. There He paid the price for your sins which is death(Romans 5:8).
* He was then buried. Three days later He rose from the dead proving that He had triumphed over sin and death for you. (John 11:25-26;1Corintians.15:3-4).
* Since your sin debt has already been paid for by Jesus Christ, there is nothing you can do on earth to pay for your sins nor is there anything stopping you from going to heaven--but yourself. That is, since you have a sin account with God which you must pay–to nullify it you have to have Christ’s payment for your sin applied to it. To do that you must believe what God has already done for you through His Son Jesus Christ, repent of your sins and ask Jesus to save your soul from Hell
(John 3:16; Romans 10:9-10).
* When you do that God will erase your sin account. Without a sin account you will now be righteous in God’s eyes. Being righteous God can–and will–give you eternal life, save your soul from Hell, and the doors of heaven will now be open to you (John 3:36).
If you truly believe what Christ has done for you, why not pray and ask Him into your heart and life today? Such as prayer can be:
Lord I know that I am a sinner and that I am on my way to Hell. But I believe that you came and died for my sins, that you were buried, and that you rose again
from the dead having paid the penalty for my sins. Believing that, I repent of my sins, ask you to forgive my sins and to come into my heart and save my soul from Hell. Thank you for saving me Lord.
help me, to live the best Christian life that I can. Amen!
If you have received Christ as your Saviour please let us know. Fill out our contact form, call us, or come and visit us this Sunday. May God bless you: